Monday, June 27, 2016

zucchini teriyaki bowl



I was over at my sister-in-law's house the other day, and she made the most delicious lunch for me, and 

I thought I'd like to share it with you! Here is what you will need. 

3 zucchini's 
1/2 C. of frozen mixed veggies
1/3 C. of frozen edamame 
soy sauce (to taste)
1Tbs. unrefined coconut oil
teriyaki sauce (to taste)

First, cut off the ends of your zucchini, and spiralize that bad boy! Then put your coconut oil, and 

zucchini noodels in your electric skillet, or pan. And just keep them in long enough until they are a nice 

soft consistency. Add in some soy sauce to taste. Just keep tasting them until they taste good to you.







Next, you will separate them into a bowl, and in the same skillet, use the reserve soy and coconut oil to 

cook your mixed veggies. 


Then add in your teriyaki! I did about 2 Tablespoons, but it's up to you depending on your taste.


Then just mix it all together, and there you have it, DELICIOUS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment